Saturday, August 31, 2002

Status Report for 31 August:

AHHH!!!!!!!

One, I am fed up with UG. I don't think he needs my help. He shows me that. Fine. I am not going to help. I am mad.

Two, my parents have not been stable. In fact, they did not talk. And I didn't deal with it correctly. Now my pent up feelings are overflowing. And it came out through pain and tears, even though my parents are trying to make it better. The UG thing DID NOT HELP.

Three, I missed a Save Ferris concert that would have been super cool with Zerlina. I don't mind not going. But I am very upset if it is their last show. AGH!

Four, I needed to get out. Drive. Clear my mind. But when I got in my mom's car to go, I broke the rearview mirror off. Now I can't drive. AGH!!!!!!!!!

[screams of intense pain, straining the voice because of all the excess pain]

Freak. Death. Messed up. SOOOO NOT GOOD.

Dammit. Of course. It's life. That wonder-full, stupendous, beautiful, most elegant thing I live. Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home