Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Status Report for 13 August:

I moved in yesterday. Packed all day and unpacked all night. Luckily I had the help of my two friends: Jenny and Linda. Thank GOOOODness for them! They helped me physically, mentally, and emotionally! Weee!

But while packing, I said, "I don't want to go to school." Sighness. It was scary. I think that's why I didn't want to pack. It was my way of denying the truth of moving out. But I've been so busy that I have been okay.

Yet, everyone around me is sooooooooooooo excited about being back and being with everyone of their brothers and sisters. And I am the estranged child, the adopted one who hasn't been around much. And they have the strongest relationships. They are here at this school because of the others. While I am here to learn and grow as an individual.

Hmm...I think UG is realizing interesting things. I am just going along and living. I haven't been thinking too much of what I want or what I need or how I am going to be if we get back together. But that is up to time. And like anything you want something back from, it's going to take work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home