Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Lilly on UM getting back together: "I see that happening in the future. I just don't know what state you'll be in."

Mr. Hogencamp on reactions from the guys I date: "They realize what a catch you are and get so attached..."

Joann on UG: "I just think you need to be with someone who speaks your language so you aren't misunderstood."

Veronica on our friendship: "Even though we don't talk all the time that doesn't mean we aren't close."

Elizabeth on "Amelie": "It was very Uyen-esque. That's a good thing."

Elizabeth on being around me: "When I'm around you, I just want to be better."

Anna on meeting me: "She has a Berkeley air about her."

Sammi on my look: "You look like you could be in a catalog."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home