Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Status Report for 30 July:

I had to face today with puffy eyes. I tried to cover it up with darker eye makeup. It may have worked.

It was a slow start. Some upsetness, some physical pain, some short tempers.

However, the day went well, considering the past couple of days. A stranger's fleeting smile helped me feel chipper. And that helped me enjoy a superific evening with Zerlina! The beach front is wonderfull, even if your arm is pulsating from that Hepatitis B shot [insert disapproving HMPH!]. Yay! And the venting I did was nice and controlled. I suppose the previous night's sitting up and crying myself to bed wore me out.

By the way, last night I thought about how my summer has been so rough and yucky, especially in comparison to what I wanted and expected. I know, it's my fault for expecting. Sheesh, I know. And I thought about how empty I've felt. And somehow, that made me cry and cry until I was just exhausted and had to fall asleep. Sigh!

That's all. Today was gooder. Yes. Gooder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home