Sunday, August 11, 2002

Status Report for 10 August:

This day was the anniversary of the Prom/Graduation Walk that I planned for UG. But I didn't think about it until the end of the day.

I went with my mommy to the swapmeet for the last time this summer. We were going to get flowers for Lilly's mother's birthday but they weren't prime gift flowers. We were so exhausted that we went straight home. It wasn't that hot.

When we got home, we rested and napped. Zerlina called and I went to showering so I could get over there and watch Amelie and still have time to have dinner with my family. I got to see Zerlina's studio pictures! Wow! That will be a jewel to have! And I was kinda excited that she was talkative! =) Well we watched scenes 5 to the ending. Amelie is so cute! Her and Nino are so cute! It is such a beautifully choreographed movie!

Well, I rushed home after a surprise present from Zerlina! =) Aww. And my parents, Bob, and I went to eat dinner at Todai. Sorry, Jim. And it was good eating! Except my food felt like it wasn't too warm! Sighness.

When I got home, I called Lilly to see if she was busy. But she was going to a party. And for some reason, UG paged me. So I called him back but no answer. So I went online to wait for him. He came online and thought that I didn't wanna call him, which wasn't the case! Hmmph! Well we were making small talk. And he asked me what was wrong. I told him nothing, but I thought that he wanted to hang out with me. He actually did, and said "I still do... But you have to be home by 11." So I asked him, "Well, what if I said I could be out till 12? How would you convince me to go?" He responded with, "I don't know what I could give you. But if you came, you could be with me and spend time with me." Interesting.

I started thinking about school and packing and moving back in. It made me quite sad. And I'm worried about UG. When I asked him if everything was okay, he said that he didn't know, which is not his 99% of the time response. And I asked him about his health to make sure that wasn't a problem, but he also responded with "I don't know." Either he's beginning to talk like me or something's wrong. Sigh. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home