Thursday, August 15, 2002

Status Report for 15 August:

Today's thought: I don't want to be lonely. Maybe that's why I've been thinking about marriage. Maybe I think marriage will provide me with a kinda stable person who could keep me company. Especially when I feel extremely alone. Perhaps that's why I always come back to the hearts that I know best: those people I have deep connections with. The ones who, even if we don't do much at all, I still feel that they are with me. Maybe that's why I only date people I've known for a while.

I was extremely tired today, from lifting luggage and baggage for the past four days. Sigh. And tiredness makes me prone to sadness. Easily. Hah. That's why I am kinda sad. And I am comforting it by revelling in it. And listening to music.

I am tired. Stay healthy. Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home