Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Status Report for 28 de agosto:

I am slowly getting by this day.

I went to the school bookstore today and while talking to one of the clerks, she asked me if I wanted to work in the stock room. And after she said that to me, I actually thought seriously about it. I wouldn't mind working at a book store. But I just worry about how much I can handle. I know how meticulous I am about my studies. So I would either fall behind with studies, put less effort into my studies, or find a good balance. Interesante.

I tried to confront the main source of my troubled mind. And this is how it went:
"Why are we taking a break?"
"I'm not ready."
"Why aren't you ready?"
"What do you mean why aren't you ready? That's like asking a kid why he's immature."

Hmm...after thinking about it for the past 15 hours, I think I should have asked
"What made you feel that you weren't ready?"

Sighness. I admit that I didn't go about the situation well. But I wasn't prepared. It was very spur of the moment. And I fall flat on my face when I try to go with the flow.

I want to ask
"Have I ever sent you mixed signals? If I have, do you remember any examples?"

I need to figure out how to communicate better. I am now aware of my tendencies in communication. But I do not know how to correct the bad traits. Also, I need to figure out what I want from everything in this world.

John says that I am lucky that I am surrounded by people who are so friendly and willing to befriend people. Hmm, he has a good point.

Sigh. I don't think my brother will be able to visit home this weekend. That is so sad. Boo hoo!!

My twinnie Minnie met my brother's mom last night! AHhhhhHHhahahhahahhahHhahhahahaahha!

I sit and await my friends to call.

Hasta luego. Espero te sientes mejor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home