Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Status Report for 27 de agosto:

He estado triste.

Last night, while I should have been studying, I was getting advice from a friend about UG. I have been feeling quite confundida. So my friend helped me to realize that I may have been sending mixed signals myself. You know that whole direct communication stuff? Yeah, always have trouble with that. But he also helped me realize that I don't know what I want for myself. That's great.

My friend John is supposed to visit me today. Let's see what is in store for us.

Yo necesito estudiar por mi examen manana. Sigh.

Pero el hablar de espanol es muy divertido aqui. Especialmente porque son los estudiantes de las naciones que hablan en espanol. Muy divertido!

Rays of sadness still follow me around though. Am I willing to wait? For a life that I long for? From a person I am no longer sure of because of all the doubts that have been abounding? Because of all the silence conversations? The ones that deepen the divide between me and my dreams? Ah, let it be for now. There are things I must go do. So for now, I must leave this quiet comfort behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home