Saturday, September 14, 2002

"All I did was walk over
Start off by shaking your hands
That's how it went
I had a smile on my face and I sat up straight
Oh, yeah, yeah
I wanted to know you,
I wanted to show you.
You don't know me.
Don't ignore me.
You don't want me there
You just shut me out
You don't know me."

Funny how a song can capture your situation perfectly. However, this feeling of Unwanted-ness is no longer true for the situation at hand. Now there are "hola"s and "muy bien"s. Hahah, we square we didn't know each other's names. =)

What's the status? Tiredness. However less worry. Less stress. Less sadness. It's nice. Who needs to think all the time? Hah! It's highly overrated, that thinking and knowledge stuff. Hah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home