Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Status Report for 3 de septiembre:

I am okay. I think I'm finally able to accept the fact that I have to take certain aspects of my life one day at a time. And that aspect that concerns UG is one of those.

Fortunately, I did get to have somewhat of a Labor Day weekend, at least in the aspect that I wasn't studying on Monday. Heheh. Not necessarily a good thing but still nice.

I'm beginning to get back the sleep that I missed on Sunday night. Geez. That was too crazy. Even for me. I just couldn't sleep. Non-sleeping energy and bad weather.

I need to study tonight por mi examen manana. Tambien, yo necesito trabajar en mi presentacion.

I suppose that my "losing faith in everything" spell has gone dry. I'm not that hopeless anymore. Saturday was just a baaaad night. Especially since it was very emotionally turbulent. That is what really makes a bad day for me.

Me duele la cabeza. Ay.

They are going to Scotland. And they are soooo excited!!! =) They are trying to convince me to go. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home