Monday, September 30, 2002

Maybe one day, I will not cry when I listen to Separation.

"If staying together limits our potential to grow, then why did we ever get together in the first place?"

If you are interested in dating bucaloyol or myself, you must first talk to our people and take all the required tests. We do not want another failed relationship, with all the confusion and strings and pain and the loss.

For now, I will be content with my shopping bag book cover for Psychology and the prospects of letter writing my happy people persons. There is not much else. Oh, and emailing Twofoldway. I look forward to you all.

PS: For those of your interested in the ongoing UG and Uyen saga, he called me last night when I was working on my essay with other friends. So I signed online and talked to him there. I did not feel happy talking to him. Although he just filled me in on what has been going on with him and his family, I could not feel happy talking to him. Perhaps it is because we are unstable now. Too much movement. Too much vagueness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home