Thursday, September 26, 2002

Wait. Somehow, from 7pm till now, I managed to feel better. I have no idea how. It is so refreshing. Maybe it's something about the beauty of Fridays that gives me sanity and comfort at heart. Maybe. I hope. But also, I think it has to do with talking to people who have managed to make you happy in the past. Those rare gems that light up your heart just with a thought or conversation. Wow! Sometimes you just have to hold on to the things that make you happy because when you feel crapped up, you could remember the thing and bring it back to you. Tap into its joy...Maybe.

I wish you all the happiness you can scrounge...and more! I hope you don't feel the way I have been. I hope you can feel more like the way I feel now! Good night. And may the angels cradle you to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home