Saturday, April 03, 2004

its about that time to break forth the rhythm and the rhyme


its crunch time. you know, like two weeks before finals. and i square there is so much freakin crack to do but ive been feeling so pressured that i have just been escaping the workload, escaping the busy work, escaping classes even. i think its all overrated. and most of me really doesnt care, especially for the dumb dumb classes. but the more i put it off, the more stress and pressure i feel bubbling inside of me. so much so that i am exxxxtra sensitive to everything and everyone.

dagnamit! i should have crawled in that hole when i had the chance.

we all escape the self, you know, those outlets we have to completely stop thinking about how human and social selves to return to the basic bodily aspects of ourselves. it usually means alcoholism, drug abuse, sexual masochism, or suicide. but for me, its crying. its sooo physical. i square i never noticed, but i always do it when somethings going wrong. because for those minutes i can completely forget myself and be lost in the physical and emotional possession that takes over me.

i need to go work on my draft so i can read for my physics project and then research on hernan cortes for my spanish project.

i dont like the group meetings. they get on my nerves. ::sigh::

dont mess around with my affections

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home