Thursday, February 26, 2004

the soul traverses the boundaries of the human prison


it could all be so simple, but youd rather make it hard

as i sit in my block-wall cuarto, music blasting and light fixture buzzing, i anticipate the satisfaction of finishing the task that lays waiting for me. i will get to it, once i finish this expression of my mind, this expression of my consciousness.

no one loves you more than me, and no one ever will

two and a half years have passed in this founding institution. two and a half years i have held myself back from looking towards the endless horizon presented within its walls. sometimes, i was able to find amazing gems of education, of friendship, of unity when i wasnt even looking. maybe tonight was the start of one and a half years of solid foundation, of solid enjoyment. perhaps, when i leave this founding institution, i will think back fondly. but allow me now the margin to explore and test these waters before finalizing on any points of security. let us see if i can find something to support my ability to find meaning in whatever situation i am in. because if i want to make expression a vital appendage of my body of a life, i must start somewhere. even if it is a club that isnt as low-key as id want. sometimes, you gotta compromise.

no one else comes close

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home