Sunday, February 01, 2004

imagine me and you, i do


what i learned this weekend:
  • even when i act crazy and unintelligible, the people who love me still love me.
  • not getting enough sleep isnt a concern when i wake up in the morning feeling happy.
  • people who you put on your blacklist (that didn't know you put them on the list) can come off of it if youre both open.
  • singng for three hours straight is exhausting.
  • serenading is fun.
  • dont freak out when someone comes home late.

    wow, being emotionally imbalanced is demanding. please dont shoot me. its not my fault. its sooo hard to control.

    here's a sweet song. it reminds me of my friend lexi because she used to say that the first guy to sing it to her would be her husband. but then a bum sang it to her on the street. so she gave up.

    happy together
    the turtles

    imagine me and you, i do
    i think about you day and night, its only right
    to think about the girl you love and hold her tight
    so happy together...

    i cant see me loving nobody but you for all of my life
    when you're with me, baby, the skies will be blue for all my life

    me and you and you and me
    no matter how they tossed the dice
    it had to be
    the only one for me is you and you for me
    so happy together

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home