Friday, January 16, 2004

wow, what a busy first week back at school! i cant believe its only been a week. seriously, ive done so much without much clue of what was happening.

my classes are okay. i am taking four: i like one and am nervous about the other three. the first one is my writing class where the focus is literature. it made me wonder if i should go into that concentration. my spanish class is a spanish american civilizations class. i can understand what is going on but cannot speak. yikes. i guess i didnt learn too much in mexico. my self and identity class (psych) sounds interesting and the readings keep my attention, but i dont feel like i have a grasp on psychology terms and ideas. and justins pointed out that its a 400 level course; he freaked me out. my last class is physics. mmm, what can i say. its only been one week. but i have a speed of light lab to do and all the information is way over my head at this point. at this point..i hope that is true.

lunar new years is around the corner and my mom is making preparations, wanting my help, needing my help. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home