Monday, January 12, 2004

piglet...my spring break is the 15-19th. and yours might be the 27th? weee...then i do get to visit you!!! east coast, here i come.

mindy's best friend came to surprise her. she is soo happy and i am sooo happy... and her happiness just made me realize how much i appreciate my closest friends and how amazing they are...

piglet - you are my best friend. oh my gosh... the more we grow up, the more i realize how lucky i am to have become your friend. i know im one of the only mushy people in your life, but i cant help it. you are one of my few happy people, someone i can hang out with and feel stupid happy...hahaha, i cant help but tell you. what if you never knew? and i died or something? you rock. thank you for letting me be me, even if that includes bad driving...

mini me - how did we get so close so fast? we are sooo similar, it is no longer funny. hehe, you never fail to be there when i need someone to talk to. thank you for opening up and sharing your life with me. i will never forget my swing dancing roots...thanks for the support and encouragement. and for the positivity.

adopted sis - i dont know what i would have done without you in my life. you helped me so much throughout the time that i have known you. you helped me enjoy school and life in general. all the firsts that we shared made me a better person. and i can never thank you enough. i hope that, even though our futures are further apart than they used to be, that you still see me as your sister. lets hang out, kay?

jenp - we will always be able to talk...like we first did in junior year. you are amazing. i learn so much from you. and somehow, its always fun when we are together. im glad that we havent lost touch, even though we dont talk all the time; i dont even think we have to. we're still that tight! thank you so much.

i love you. may all your hearts wishes find their way to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home