Sunday, January 11, 2004

my backyard crew rocks. so much logic that ive never had in my life. so much strength. so much support. so many words to share. you rock! oreo cheesecake..mmm..yummy. fun fun fun to be had. yes, bad driving, very. but im not usually like that. i promise. hehehe. but after our session, so many thoughts of "people to whom rocks should be thrown at."

i know what the future holds for us, i just cant wait to see what we do with it...i feel your presence constantly, whenever i think of you i feel your hand in mine or you arm around me. it is overwhelming how much i feel for you...

...excerpts from seth.

Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby

Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you


its amazing to genuinely feel for someone. even after the first weeks. even after the fights. even after the faded hope. you come back and keep fighting to continue, but you know its worth it. it does depend on the person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home