Sunday, March 14, 2004

dont play with me, don't play me


besides all the silly work i have to do, my cracked laptop, and my desire to run around with my friends here, i am happy that i get to go to rhode island for spring break. and although i am like ellie and my body gets cold in 70 degree weather, i am looking forward to snow, real snow. yay! who would of thunk it...

to go back into time

somehow, time has passed by without my recognizing it. my friends and i have all grown up and are still continuing the process. and i never realized it. not until sharing stories with friends' experiences. and comparing myself to others, i dont feel like much has happened. maybe thats because i always felt more mature than my friends. maybe its because i havent really grown up in my sheltered bubbles.

what has happened to us all?

what goes around, comes around, what goes up must come down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home