Sunday, August 08, 2004

when you need directions I'll be the guide for all time. for all time

i need to go places. to be inspired. to explore. in order to live. wondrous mountains, everlasting fields, exquisite life exists and all i have to do is go somewhere and open my eyes. it does not have to be far or well-known. but i think i am attracted to the beauty of landscapes and nature, although i have lived for 21 years in fear of them. it is never too late though...

on a different note, someone asked me what romance means to me. and as i thought of it, it seemed simple and cheap: i like little trinkets that show me that someone is/was thinking of me. a note hidden away in a book im carrying around, an email to say "im thinking of you," a flower picked from a plant during a walk. it never has to be extravagant and huge or showy. i mean, id like to think that i can enjoy the simple pleasures in life.

[edit] this morning i had a random dream. about me and zee travelling somewhere. and somehow, we ended up at mikee's house right before leaving to go home. and his dad was there to give him money. and his mom was worried about us eating. and while i was packing, he took off his shirt. but i didn't even look at him through the corner of my eye... that came out of nowhere!

remember the first day when you took me out? we had butterflies although we try'd to hide it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home