Saturday, July 31, 2004

my dashboard confessional

our love was comfortable and so broken in.

"remember to breathe" and everything will be okay.

am i drowning you out with boasts of deception?

god only knows what id be without you.

im lying here, nestled like a ball, trying to push away the thoughts that hurt me.

but for now ill look so longingly waiting for you to want me, for you to need me, for you to notice me.

what am i to you?

when we gonna wake up, baby, before its too late?

you try to tell me that im clever, but that wont take me anyhow or anywhere with you.

the more i cry, the more i cry.

tomorrow holds such better days.

but my ears wont stop ringing.


will you find me when i am lost and unable to find my way back?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home