Friday, July 09, 2004

i wonder how i bought all the lies

the best thing in my shopping history happened to me today! i found my favorite shoes (jack purcells) new for $6! oh my goodness...i will be happy every time i look at my new babies! =) how beautiful.

after four consecutive failed attempts at watching spiderman 2, i was finally sitting with my arms around my knees biting my one nail for it last night! =) yay! i just gotta keep an open mind EACH and EVERY TIME i watch a movie. like i used to do. but forgot in the last 6 months. i wish i would have been able to sit through the credits like i like to do. but i really had to leave. my bladder had been waiting for over 2 hours.

seven months ago, i was really happy. even though, at the time, i didnt expect it. i thought i was going to be really unhappy when i got back home after studying in mexico. i was afraid that all of my friendships and relationships would have changed for the worst. but i was so blissful when i returned to my casa, my familia, my amigos, my novio and got back into a groove right away. hehe, so blissful. i miss that feeling. and in hindsight, i am soooo appreciative for everyone who welcomed me home.

we can rendevous around the bar until around 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home