Sunday, June 13, 2004

no tears will fall from these eyes

okay, so first things first, this is for jessica even though we were earth firsters!

next, i just got back from sea world! hehe, fun. but i realized that my silly comments about me being old are true. the boy and i arrived at around 11am and we left at around 4pm. oh my. and sea world is definately a place for the family. but i didnt let that get to me. my favorite part of the day was seeing the boy's eyes light up whenever we saw something cool, like the polar bear or the walrus. my own favorite part of the day was sitting down to watch "rl stine's 4D haunted lighthouse" show. it was a few minutes to rest and avoid getting wet because we had great seats! yay!

lastly, this time of year (public schools' graduation) always makes me nostalic. it reminds me of the beginning of the struggle and the beginning of the light. and it is also my daughter mina's birthday. i get all worked up when i hear songs like "good riddance (time of your life)" or "graduation song" because it brings back good memories of a time of much newness in my life. i guess graduation will do that to you. i wonder if next year's graduation will be as poignant as high school's...

as we go on, we'll remember all the times we spent together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home