Monday, May 31, 2004

say it aint soooo

maybe my black nails reflect more than just an impetuous desire to look "punk."

i squore i would try to be happy. i squore i felt happy. but my emotions are so off now that i cant begin to process whats going on inside me. all i know is that last night, i was awake at 4, very hungry, and i cleaned the house. and i square that i was not sleep walking. i was fully conscious. haha... so conscious that i read for my writing class until 430am. haha!

but i know its not just me reacting to something happening around to me. its not just me being the sad person i usually was. it really is something biological. i can feel it! my hormones are off or something! haha!

i wish i was asleep. i feel quite disoriented and weary.

im a barbie girl in a barbie world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home