Sunday, May 23, 2004

this is my sorry for 2004


i didnt realize until tonight how PA i am -- passive agressive. i tell people that i dont want them to do things for me but end up resenting that they didnt know that i wanted them to. ::sigh:: sheesh, i guess it seems so much easier to expect everyone close to me to understand me. haha, those expectations will get me everytime.

i like the bay area. it was nice being up there.

this weekend, i heard the story of how my nuclear family formed and came to the where it is now. powerful images. strong emotions. im glad i only heard the story.

princesses have more than 3 pillows, listen to music while showering, find more money when they feel theyve spend it all, and receive presents when no one else gets any.

maybe if i sleep, everything will be better.

your habits always get you in the end. why try?

damn, im sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home