Monday, June 07, 2004

get out, right now, it's the end of you and me

or should i say, "it's a small, small world."

today i went to my jury summons in santa ana. i was an hour and 15 minutes late, slowed down by insane traffic northbound on the 5, side-streets to santa ana, and an accident right before getting to where i thought i was supposed to be before realizing i didn't know where i was going. ps: once they find you in oc, you get summoned every year. so all y'alls who arent from oc or havent been found, y'alls are lucky!

aa, i get there, check-in, and wait. im sitting writing a letter to a friend. then the people sitting around me start talking about pedafiles and how people go down that track. so i tuned out and looked over to my right. the chairs and people were one big blur, especially without my spectacles. but this one face stood out. and i kept looking over at him. it looked like someone i knew except the hair was alllll weird. so i thought, look for the clothes! what is the guy wearing?!

so the people around me are depressing and i keep looking over at the dude to catch his attention. finally!!!! we look at each other and he waves. so i get my stuff and excuse myself.

i walk over and sit next to him and tell him how he looked like him but didnt. then he explained how he's trying to grow out his hair, maybe like ravi. and im like, EEEK! not you! ahhh!

anyway, we go to lunch at the main place mall and he wants to go shopping. we get back to the courthouse 5 minutes late. he then proceeds to embarass me and push me to saying hi to a friend from junior high school, well acquaintance. then i say, "p-hat, take care, see you in little saigon!"

haha, it was my physics professor at the jury assembly room with a cell phone on june 7th. haha. haha!

my brother is going to see get up kids and dashboard tonight. why didn't i buy tickets? ay ya!!!

it's a small world after all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home