Friday, June 04, 2004

well well well weeeell

i look at the things that bother me and the things that i choose to write about. and i feel like i havent grown up much in the past 3 years. i still sound like an angst-ridden teenager, struggling to find comfort in my skin while the world rages on around me. i feel trapped in my negativity and i feel like i can never escape it. i am a prisoner of my mind and i wish i could surpass my own limitations to find whatever's out there that can help me grow up.

but maybe its not time, not the right moment for me.

on a side note, my pisces-aries cusp (march 19-24) horoscope in my Birthday book says that "people born on this cusp may prove puzzling to those unable to understand their curious admixture of passive and active characteristics. they can be at once dreamers and doers. however, as feeling-intuitive types, they often lack earthly stability and hard mental objectivity. for this reason, their lives tend to show a great deal of conflict and flux."

-- haha, that is so me! case closed.

te llevare al cielo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home