Tuesday, July 06, 2004

but ill show you it aint nothing but a thing

my writing class is over. and my professor's final comments were something like "keep writing. you have a way of constructing realities."

my room continues to be a mess. maybe i should try to clean it some more. but my mexico scrapbook has been worked on. it is nearing completion, if not already done.

the illegal fireworks are getting out of hand. i realized im not a fan of fourth of july. or maybe im not a fan of the fourth in orange county. maybe that's it. i spent 2002 and 2003 in the bay area being a tourist. much nicer.

ive caught the travelling bug and have all these hopes of going places. but we'll see if they are just fleeting moments of adventure. all the places i want to go are new and far away... eh...

perfection leaves me stagnant.

i realized last night that "i am only as much as i allow myself to be" and for now (and my whole life before now), i haven't allowed myself to be much. so where do i go from here?

being a princess comes at a price

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home