Friday, June 25, 2004

how ya gonna do it if you really wont take a chance by standing on the wall

id love to open up the floor beneath me, jump in, and hide away from the rest of the world. keep myself far and away from reality.

i guess that's what ive been doing this week. staying away from this blogspot and anything related to writing. i didnt want to do it. i wanted to stop. mostly because im weak. but after some time off, i know i have to keep going, keep writing, keep doing my homework for class, keep my outlet fresh and practiced.

thanks, allibubbason, for the postcard! soooo cute! i love snail mail! it rocks my boat in a gooood way!

"the woman warrior" is really good. so far my favorite chapter is chapter two, "the white tiger." its soooo good! i cant believe ive had to reread the first 3 pages 3 times. i couldnt get into the book before, but this time, i was ready. i guess timing is everything.

we'll see. we'll see.

i got so much love in me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home