Sunday, June 26, 2005

baby i should have known, i should have cared just a little bit more

i went to my internship training session and had a chance to talk to a few high school volunteers. and they reminded me of a time when the future seemed unsure but there was still hope. sort of how i feel now, after graduating from college. i feel that i have come a long way since high school in some aspects but i am still grappling with some of the same issues that have always haunted me.

i feel extremely fortunate to live the life that i live. i am ecstatic that my friends can make trips down to visit and run around town with me and then run to other towns to see other people. i appreciate having such amazing friends who are such good people with so much love in them.

once the bf said to me, "i miss you most when im with you" and i never quite understood what that meant. but seeing my friends, after being "cut off" from them for a month, i understand now.

thank you for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home