Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy birthday to the November 2nd people in my life!


Here's a quick update on me and my life:

  • Work is going fine -- we had our annual fundraiser this past Friday and it was successful. I'm also underway at 5 of my school sites.
  • I have been continuing with yoga and meditation, including a meditation group.
  • I have been sticking to my "dessert-and-hence-refined-sugar-once-a-week" regime.
  • I love "Glee."
  • I am trying to catch up on all of my "Ugly Betty."
  • I have been writing.
  • The bff comes into town today!
  • My brother is doing well as a monk in Thailand! And my other brother is preparing for winter in Japan.
  • I just wattched, "Once" and have "Milk," "Serendipity," and "Under the Tuscan Sun" left on my queue.

    Here's to a beautiful week! Cheers!

    Labels:

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home