Thursday, October 03, 2002

I knew the happiness I was feeling was temporary. Because, now I am back to the exact way I was before Tuesday night. Sad and reflective, picking angrily at the parts that already hurt so much but unable to stop because of how it lingers in my mind. Why is that?

The intense and crucial lesson of the year continues to slap me in the face. "Love is not enough." So many other factors go into to making relationships work, and I am not just talking about romantic relationships. Just any relationship. At all. You may like them, but that is not enough to make you the two best friends in the world or the happiest mother and daughter pair that exists.

It is the same old song. That repeats over and over. Nothing is ever enough. So is it possible to be happy? Maybe life is not about finding ways to achieve happiness. Life must be about finding a way to get by day by day, with enough good and bad to balance out one's sanity.

Happy endings? Abstract. Thoughts. That. Do. Not. Exist. In. The. Real. World. Happiness? Even. Worse.

Supervivencia diaria. That is all life can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home