Tuesday, October 01, 2002

The UG Story? Dear oh dear, it continues.

So I go online after I finish my sociology homework to look for my group. And who comes on but the UG that called me while I was working on my essay. So I IM him to apologize for not calling back (I tend to apologize too much). So, he is hostile towards me, because he is realizing that things are not the same anymore and I have been unable to be there. So I ask him how he is and he said that he could be better, but he does not care anymore. And although I am curious, I do not push him. Time passes. And I ask him if he is mad at me; I felt like he was. So he said, "Ionno. Maybe I'm mad at myself for being mad at you." So I linger. I do not know why. We do not really talk though. When I think of leaving because it feels pointless, he leaves. Then I leave and cry myself to sleep. By then it is 2am. I had class at 830.

Sigh. Time for more class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home