Tuesday, October 15, 2002

I realized that I really like Mentadent toothpaste. And sadly that places me in a sad predicament that circles me constantly through a cycle of non-moving on. But maybe that is what I need at this point in my life. I am not ready to move on yet. And neither is he. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be now.

I spent almost 5 hours online today: 2 for environmental and 3 for my blogspot. Oh my gouda! So long. But I am happy with the results. Now I can finally just make postings. =)

I met Thien's girlfriend and she is nice. I like her. She is camera-y! And brings out this energy in him. This strength. And courage. Significant others can do that to you.

UG's going to cook for me. Oh my gouda!

I must get myself to sleep now. The times call me. And I will be good. Since I haven't been good all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home