Saturday, August 28, 2004

feeling tired by the fire

haha, hahahahah, i finally had my first "clubbing" experience. hahahahah. =) yes, me. but it was cool. humroy tried to steer me away and scare me; i guess he wasn't too fond of the place and all. but i still went with alex, lucy, and riley. haha! it was sooo funny. i kept soaking in the fact that i was at a club. but i was picky-picky-PICKY with the music. oh so! it wasn't as foul and loose as humroy said but maybe i was expecting worse conditions because he primed me.

i was there to dance. that's why i wanted to go. and i was curious to know what it was all about. the strobe lights were cool for the first 3 times; they reminded me of high school or junior high. but towards the end, when they just threw on the bright white lights for seconds, it wasn't cool. haha. and boys? haha, they are soooooo funny. sooo cowardly. just makes me realize that if a guy cant come up to me to my face, i aint remotely interested or willing to be civil. its so wussy to come up and start dancing like i am dying to dance with ANY boy. i am not an ANY boy type. especially because i do not trust the male species. maybe ill try a 21 and up club sometime. =) fun.

GREs are still freaking me out. like no other. but we'll see how it goes.

happy birthday cassie!!!!

but i am ready to sleep for a week. to make up for the past 4 nights. i am incredibly exhausted and drained. perhaps the power of a wonderful conversation or the feeling of connectedness will help me glow again. like it usually does. =)

funny. i think love makes happiness happier and sadness sadder. interesting. a richer experience of life.

you brought the sunlight, completed my whole life


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home