Thursday, September 09, 2004

i cant work in fast food all my life

if you know me and what ive been thinking about for my future the past two weeks, you know that that lyric is sooooo appropriate. although at the moment, id like to think that fast food can be my friend. heheh...

last night i felt happy. i had this pervasive feeling that resonated throughout my entire being (mind). it was quite warm and fuzzy. made me feel at peace. and today, after returning to the strong natural waters of the ocean, i felt this profound sense of peace. perhaps it came from the reminder that the world is a lot bigger than my tiny life. that or it came from the fraternity i felt by being apart of something bigger than my own thoughts. hehe, furthermore, it could have been me letting go of the desire for control and being washed up with the waves. amazing. i could be happy if i went to the beach everyday. i must be a beach bum or surfer girl. please.

quiero hablar mas espanol.

there was a new bounce in my step this evening and it was such a nice feeling. honestly.

[edit]

pick up line of the day: "You must be windows 95 because you gots me so unstable."

i laughed sooo hard today that people were like what? i was singing a song by snow and told them something i had heard: he's a canadian white jamaican guy. hearing it outloud from me made me laugh like no other. hahah.

shoot the moon and miss completely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home