Friday, September 24, 2004

when you're with me, baby, the skies will be blue for all my life

sorry for disappointing you. i will try to make amends.

ive been a bit crazy. letting go. getting sucked in. and trying to resurface. but ive been happy. i asked myself, what is happiness? and for me, happiness is the state of being where I am appreciative and satisfied with my life and surroundings. This is usually associated with optimism, along with the ability to constructively deal with the stressors that life brings, perhaps even brushing them off as insignificant. Happiness is being able to look at the bigger picture and feel assured that I have done all that I can, tried my best, and stayed in line with my values and beliefs. Also, happiness is not holding in.

so what did i do? swam at 630 in the evening with strong winds. studied away from the same place. sweet slurpees. random boba run. completely random spinach dip and mixed drinks night. practiced swimming with my face under water.

what's next? i am yet to see. but i think whatever's coming will be worth it. this is my life. i'm ready to live in the world and im ready to take control of the reigns.

are you game?

everything i have is for you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home