Sunday, October 10, 2004

NPA

my bff is struggling. but i know that when the right time comes, she'll know what to do.
"just remember, there's a clear distinction between being honest and being cruel. i know you won't be happy if you say something in a mean way, but i know you won't be happy if you don't speak up. don't be an avoidant turtle like me or a teddy bear that gets doormatted."

i dig my toes into the sand, the ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across the blue blanket

ive been wanting to go swimming at the beach, even though it's been chilly. i think of how strangely warm the water was in september and how at peace i was washed up in the powerful waves. i think of how in june, i willingly went into the waters for the first time in years.

i wish you were here

i have a stronger secure base than i have ever had before. ive been able to try new activities and to face some of my fears. and i know it's because of the people around me.

and in this moment, i am happy, happy.

thanks for shopping with me and thanks for helping me figure out how to be "girly." i know im picky... hehe, that is how i am with certain things, especially dressing up.

i wish you were here

today, i thought of tina and how much i miss her crawling all over my room and in my sheets when i laid in bed taking a nap. i miss her purring and how close we were. it's been almost six months without her, and it hasn't gotten any better. i wish there had been closure... i don't even want to throw away her little milk bottle.

i wish you were here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home