Tuesday, January 29, 2008



you should tip her

last night, i treated my parents to dinner! yay! i outfought my father and won paying privileges! w00t w00t! i am stepping up!

i was also happy yesterday. i think it was all the dancing i was doing. i got me some salsa music and tried teaching my mom the basic step. and it was a whole bunch of fun! on top of the endorphins! weee!

today, i saw my doni. we ate brunch annnnd did some major damage at the department store! it was highly unhealthy to our bank accounts. but i could not help it! i have been looking for a jacket for so long! and is it my fault that i found two perfectly good ones that were not on sale? :( we'll see if i keep them but they are oh-so-grand!

tomorrow is uyensday. and as is custom, i hope it treats you all NICELY cuz uyen is nice. haha! j/k! buuut, i hope to do some fun and productive things for myself. and i hope you can too!

i <3 my spanish class and my dance class and volleyball. and sometimes, even bio! haha. my classes are saving my sanity! i don't know what i'd do without them. i know i'd be highly depressed and on meds by now.

and somehow, i've been away from the village and hawai'i for a month and two days. [sigh] i miss you!!!!!!! oooodles!!!!!!

please take care and stay warm.

you are in my heart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home