Monday, February 04, 2008




no one can get in the way of what i feel for you

[edit]

i am almost done studying for my bio quiz. but i still have to catch up on a chapter and learn it by next week's exam. but i am all over it.

i adore thefray. and she has really helped me to realize that i need to move forward and take care of my business.

so it isn't true that all pisces are dreamers who cannot get anything done! here i go! solid, reality testing. my to-do lists.

starting now. going for as long as possible.
* sleep by 12am. (healthier skin and better health)
* be present in the moment. (less stress)
* return phone calls. (consideration)

new projects.
* read my books written in spanish. (improve my spanish)
* watch movies i know well in spanish. (improve my spanish)

to watch.
* sisterhood of the traveling pants.
* 27 dresses.
* eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
* high fidelity.
* before sunrise.
* la misma luna (3/19/09).
* the motel.


priorities.
* maintain important relationships.
* maintain my health and happiness.
* get a job and get experience.
* enjoy my life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home