Friday, May 16, 2008

just a heads up, i am out of text messaging till May 23rd! so please call my phone or drop me an email.

other than that, i watched a midnight showing of "prince caspian" and it was fantastic! probably because i had no expectations at all and it kept me on the edge of my seat for most of the 2 hours and 20 minutes! yikes!!! :D but i couldn't get it out of my head when i tried to sleep so my fitful dreams were filled with the kings and queens of old. haha.

i leave for northern california sometime after my dance final on saturday. we're going to spend a day in tahoe camping and then hang for a bit before heading back down to southern california.

did i tell you how much i dislike heat waves? : /

i hope keiks has fun in maui for the wedding!

i hope mits is as proud as we all are of her when she walks on monday!

i'll see my sua family soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home