Wednesday, June 05, 2002

In the back of my mind...

  • All this silence and lack of contact, even though UGand I are physically inhabiting a more proximate space, scares me.
  • But maybe he hasn't called me because he's afraid to talk to my mom.
  • So after having a very relaxing evening of laying in bed, reading my new SARK book, with a glass of my favorite drink, and listening to jazz, I hope I learned something.
  • Allow pleasure to be your solace during the bad times.
  • This light is very bright and doesn't work three ways. Sigh.
  • The most depressing Dashboard Confessional song must be The Brilliant Dance.
  • Must learn more Weezer and DC songs if I'm going to their concert.
  • I see that I have to watch Moulin Rouge with Mr. J. Adams.
  • I see that I have to go to the district tomorrow.
  • I can't wait to take myself to the movies to watch About A Boy.
  • I'm sick of waiting around for people.
  • Do most college students start drinking during their freshman year?
  • Too much television hurts my brain.
  • Too much phone hurts my head.
  • I wish I had a piano.
  • I wish I had big headphones.
  • I'm finding pleasure in my summer days, even without much company.
  • Don't expect anything. Ever.
  • I wonder if Mr. Barnett remembers me...
  • Must tell Thien that Eammond called.
  • Where is Thien?
  • If I have time this weekend, I'm going to visit Bob.
  • Next week is graduation. I supposed to take Doni. I don't think Peter remembers me.
  • "I'd give it all away just to have someone to go to."
  • Most of the letters that I have kept have little substance. But they seem to serve as a log of junior high school and what went on within its walls.
  • I shouldn't expect a call.
  • I'm going to UCI's art exhibit tomorrow with Mister Andrew Camba.
  • I'm going to bed soon.

    "Sure, she's got everything."
    No. She doesn't. But don't give her more. She doesn't need it.