Saturday, June 08, 2002

What shall I do? ::rhetorically speaking::

It appears that my spending time with my boyfriend after 11pm is a no-no. Also the fact that a certain boy does not talk to my parents much has been much considered. So my mom devises this punishment. What is it? I am not allowed to leave the house to hang out with him for two weeks. However, he can come over. I'm not so much outraged at the fact that I'm "grounded." But I am worried that I won't see UG for two weeks. That he won't visit. That he won't break down that wall that keeps him from being comfortable around parents. And I am frightened because I am afraid it is the truth.

On a happier note, I took myself to watch About A Boy last night. It was great. The movie too. But I felt liberated and tense at the same time. I was excited that I actually had the guts to do something of the sort. But I was tense because I left the movie right after the credits began to roll and I felt everyone's eyes on me and my solitude. Haha. Oh well, with practice, I will get better. But it was great. Truly.

So I thought about it, and maybe I'm not ready to die yet. There are a few things that I must clean up at this point in time. So, no, I would still have a few worries on my mind.

So I wanted to go visit Li at UCLA. But my only way there was Ji. And at first, he wasn't sure if they were getting home that night. I couldn't do that. I had house stuff to take care of at 7am. I talked to him later, and he told me who was going to be there. And I felt uncomfortable. So I panicked and freaked out. Even though I wanted to talk to Li about it. But I couldn't contact her. So I decided not to go. I didn't feel good about going, but I didn't feel good about not going without telling Li. So I feel bad.

I am sorry, Lilly.

It's cold where you're going. I hope your heart's always warm. Sigh. I don't think the sun's out in my heart.

Farewell.