Tuesday, October 12, 2004

morning light steals across my window pane

did you catch it? the first rain of southern california's autumn season. to celebrate, i danced and pranced around, letting go and not feeling like before where i only anticipated rain when i was depressed. those feelings did not help me enjoy the rain tonight. in fact, being without those feelings helped make it more fun!

however, the rain and the thunder reminded me of mexico. and how fall in southern california is so awkward to me now. i cannot remember what it was like living here when the leaves fall. i miss my autumn in mexico. with the unexpected rain, powerful thunder rolls, VERY powerful... aww! te extrano muchisimo.

until later...
take notice of what's in front of you cuz did i mention? you're about to miss a good thing?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home