Friday, October 18, 2002

It is pathetic. I have nothing to write about anymore. Sadness. The content drains.

School is complicated. So many misunderstandings. So many stepping stones to cross. Where do we go from here? How can we all move ahead together, walking side by side? And were we ever to begin with? What shall happen to the one who spoke his mind? What will be off the proposal? Who will help to mend the wounds left by paper ideas?

It hurts when they hurt. The people who make you smile and feel good.

Cuz he's in love. Are you kiddies sure? That is so random? Since when? Does that mean I have to do something about it?

How can I possibly miss Dashboard? AhHHHhhHHhH! Because it is on a school night and I have class early in the morning and another concert to go to after that and I am on a budget. PSH! Wah!

I am beginning to fall off my emotional fence. Must go to sleep to curb extremities and poles. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home