Sunday, October 27, 2002

"My mom is more attached to you."
"Are you more attached to me? It doesn't really matter to me if she is if you aren't."

I hope someone teaches me how to watch baseball.

Christmas time...nostagia.

Everytime I drive past by the 405S as it turns into the 5S, I get nostalic too.

Just coming to terms with how to be okay. Distinctions seem to ruffle up obligations and muddle the air of feelings. However, without them, each misunderstanding is such a challenge, so confusing, and such a big deal. It is hard to know how to respond to them without definitions.

My mom said the saddest thing to me tonight: "Try to be happy." She told my brother that I am going through a lot of hard times. Oh, and she said, "What month is it? You have so much to deal with." She's superstitious by the way.

My parents both told me to have fun before I left them. I said to them, I have to study first. That was strange. Coming from me. But midterms will do that to you. And they are all coming this week.

You will always be the only one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home