Sunday, October 20, 2002

I fear that it isn't going to work. That all the signs of the recent past point to that. And it makes me so sad. Because I can't imagine my life without it. I don't want to. But maybe I have to. I am mad at myself for saying something that I shouldn't have, if that I truly believe things aren't going to work out. What I said will only keep the ties together and stronger. Why do I not have faith? Maybe I've lost it all. What's left to hope for? Why can't things go on being the way they are? Because if they do, I'm only going to remain trapped in these thoughts. I think I need to move on. Walk along the path, without obstructions. Figure out what I want from life. From others. From myself. By myself, without company.

He broke my clip. He said, "I break everything of yours. Maybe even your heart..." Sigh. Maybe he does...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home