Tuesday, October 22, 2002

...La da da dee da...What a way to be...
"You wanna know who I really am"...
...Open your heart to me...I will not hurt it...I hope...
...Did I ever tell you I am a serious person...especially when people who should know how to pronounce my name purposely screw it up...just thought you would like to know...
...Midterms are a-coming...I have one on Thursday for sociology...one next Tuesday for Psychology...and a presentation on groupthink for Psychology...
...he said I should be proud of myself...why...how does he know...and for what should I be proud...
...It is so hard to hear others de-value themselves...but why is it so easy to de-value yourself...
...must stay focused...must stay on track...must condition myself to write more and accomplish my heart's desires...
...I do not want to end up wishing that I had done what I had wanted to do...
...Please spare me the thought of peeling off someone's skin...I would rather not think it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home