Tuesday, November 19, 2002

I do not know what I am doing anymore. Lost. I should sit down and figure out what I want out of my life. Wandering without a focus, there I go with the randomness again.

Maybe you need me. Maybe you do not. Did you ever tell me honestly to my face? Maybe it should not matter if you do or not. Because such information could hinder me. But maybe the interdependent webs are one of the most crucial parts of society. However, there is only some extent that that need is healthy. It cannot be overbearing and dangerous. Causing someone to fear losing their life. Or the other's.

Well I've been afraid of changing cuz I've built my life around you. But time makes you bolder and children get older. And I'm getting older too.

What is next for me to ravage?

It is about that time to start the shopping for others. It is about that time. Who?
> Elizabeth > Zerlina > Andrew > UG > Lilly > Joann > Doni > Jenny > Raymond > Allison > Jessica > Sammi > Cassie > Thien > Bob > Mom > Dad

Positive. Constructive. Supportive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home