Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Little things bring me pleasures these days. Especially because I am easily stressed and saddened and upset. They sneak up on me and pleasantly elicit a squeal or smile. It is much appreciated.

I am getting better at discussing things that bother me. That I think. That are in my mind. I understand that they are not all valid. But I still need to expel them from my system. I need to be more accepting of criticism though.

I have been slacking with taking care of my health. I hope it comes back soon. Water is vital. Sleep is necessary. A good diet shall strengthen my days. Exercise enhances. I have this pain under my arm. I hope it is nothing serious. I hope it will go away.

One day, when something puts me into perspective, I will realize that living is all that matters. Not the bills. Not the tests. Not the fear. But the purity of life and appreciating each moment does. I hope it comes.

To the Ticos, I hope I learn something from you soon.

Your love is better than ice cream.

Good night.

PS: At my photo intern meeting, a random thought struck me: I can accomplish great things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home